Built upon Seahawk’s Amberjack big game fishing rod series, the AMBERJACK EXTRA now comes with extra strength — DOUBLE the power, for triple the thrill!
Thanks to the latest in blank construction technology, Seahawk’s AMBERJACK EXTRA is able to greatly increase its maximum drag power to TWICE that of its predecessors — all within a light and sensitive high modulus 24T blank construction. Other features include Japan FUJI guides for tangle-free fishing, and a portable two-section butt joint design.
Whether facing larger, bolder, or more formidable foes, this new amped up rod is made to intensify your game!
• Carbon composite blank
• Sensitive and responsive with excellent durability
• Specifically engineered and designed for jigging
• Applicable for freshwater and saltwater conditions
• Semi-parabolic action
• 24-T carbon blank
• Specifically engineered and designed for heavy jigging
• Lightweight and sensitive graphite composite blanks with extra fast actions
• Stronger than other carbon graphite rods
• Constructed using multi layered technology using 90% carbon – 10% glass mix
• High – Modulus Carbon Graphite Blank (HMCG)
• Comfortable EVA HD Foam Grips
• Lightweight yet extremely powerful and sensitive
• Guide System with Aluminium Oxide Guide
• High parabolic rod designed to give high speed jigs a positive jig action
• Butt Join
Tournament Power is customised for saltwater jigging. The blank itself is constructed from a hybrid glassco material, lending extreme lifting power to the rod for big game fishing. It comes in both spinning and casting models and is especially suitable in Asia as the common jigging species are game fish such as Spanish Mackerel, Giant Travelly, Dorado & Cobia. The Tournament Power is also excellent for bottom and pond fishing to target species that require good rod resistance such as Red-Tail, Patin & Mekong.