The Musha jigging reel is developed with the serious angler in mind. It is engineered using superior heavy-duty 17-4 grade stainless steel spool shaft and fully machined strong one-piece aluminum frame. This ensures that moving parts are kept in solid alignment while also maintaining rigid control under heavy loading while fighting big fish. Its exquisite quality anti-corrosion ball bearings and helical cut gear delivers smooth topnotch performance from the minute the line is cast, during rigorous fighting and until retrieve. All-in-all, this is a serious premium reel for the serious angler.
• 9 + 1 stainless steel ball bearing.
• Topless frame design.
• Precision machined solid one piece aluminium frame.
• Heavy duty 17-4 grade stainless steel spool shaft.
• Anti-corrosion stainless steel ball bearings.
• Helical cut stainless steel gear for extreme smoothness and meshing
• Lever controlled dual carbon drag ensures a smooth all rounded performance even when wet
• High density EVA round knob for a firm and comfortable grip
• Sharp clicking sound of drag alarm