Strong. Tough. Even tougher on fish. Seahawk Tanto’s Shinto Treble 4X Strong hooks are forged for unmatched strength to easily handle tremendous pressure from larger tougher species, in both salt- and freshwater. The hybrid short shank design with barbed needle straight point offers quick and easy penetration with minimal damage to fish, with a tighter “lock” to prevent fish from throwing the hook. Made for high reliability and performance for novice to professional anglers alike.
Seahawk Tanto’s range of hooks are forged from the finest high carbon steel for maximum durability, strength, and sharpness.
– 4X strong
– Needle straight point penetrates easily with minimal damage to fish
– Short shank is also ideal for smaller lures
– Barbed tips prevent escape
– Strong high carbon steel for superior durability
– Higher hook up rate, no matter the angle
– Matte finish reduces glare in clear water conditions
– Corrosion-resistant coating for saltwater applications
– Chemically sharpened
– Made in Japan