Seahawk SOL 832 sets an all-new standard in superior castability with high-impact, tournament grade performance. High density yet super sleek with amazingly thin diameter, SOL 832 features high UV resistance with ColorGrip Technology that boosts 2x longer colour retention, 8 ultra-fine micro-weave strands for all-round smoothness & strength consistency. To further enchance its durability, the SOL 832 is coated with +CF4, an advanced formulated coating that are highly resistant towards corrosion & made to perform under extreme environmental conditions.
Get maximum toughness with superior knot & tensile strength, made for unparalleled abrasion resistance. Its ultra-smooth line delivers longer casting distance with enchanced accuracy, made to reduce line vibration & almost zero stretch for quick hook penetration.
• AccuWeave 36 – 8 X Ultra-high Performance & Japanese Micro PE Fibre Braid with 32 Weaves per Inch.
• Advanced +CF4 Coating for Maximum Toughness & Resistance.
• High UV Resistance.
• Superior Knot Strength with Higher Durability – 20% tougher tha other braids.
• Exceptionally smooth & Thin Profile.
• High Super Shock Absorbent.
• Unparalleled Abrasion Resistance.
• ColorGrip Technology with 2 x longer Colour Retention.
• Ultra-smooth Castability Performance.
• High Sensitivity.
• Designed to be fished around rocks, heavy vegetation & timber area.