• Fine thin nozzle enables tight and narrow spots into easier reach.
• Perfect for fine reels or any other fine machinery.
• Regular use will increase performance and keep reels in tip-top condition.
• Helps keep gears running smoothly and quietly.
• Stop s annoying squeaks from reels.
Inflatable Life Jacket (SLJ-QA9030) Automatic/Manual Infla PFD
The new Seahawk Inflatable Personal Flotation Device (PFD) automatically inflates upon contact with water. It's automatic activation takes less than 1 second and the re-charging procedure is quick and simple.
This life jacket works well for all boating and fishing activities. The life jacket is it tested and approved under ISO 12402-3:2006 safety requirements and accordance to the EN396:1993 / A1:1998 Standards.
It is a manually and automatically-operated life jacket. The life jacket can be inflated if you pull down the toggleto inflate the air chamber in necessary time or in emergency situation when falling into water. This jacket is low maintenance and no inflating maintenance is required for 3 years unless the PFD has been inflated. You can easily view the inflate status and replacement date through the safety inspection window.
The life jacket is equipped with reflective tapes, oral inflation tube and come with a whistle, which can be use to draw attention of the rescuer.
Other improvements includes and comfortable design for high mobility and allows PFD to be easily worn over a shirt or jacket. These comfortable features won't chafe your neck and shoulder above water to assure the security of the wearer.
Water sport enthusiasts alike aill enjoy this lighter weight jacket that stays secures when hitting the water because the jacket is made for the most demanding marine environments.
• UML – 5 Auto Hydrostatic inflation Automatic Inflation – inflates when immersed in water or when user pulls activation cord
• Safety Inspection Window – Allows user to inspect inflation status : Green indicates inflated and is ready for use
• Crew saver 150N • 0-40kg buoyancy life jacket – A pemanent buoyancy life jacket, with an additional chamber which can be inflated prally for extra buoyancy Below 100kg
• 33g CO2 cartridge, Buoyancy≥150N Cylinder is contained inside the bladder to protect against corrosion
• Heavy duty polyurethance coated nylon
• Safety whistle and S.O.L.A.S reflective tape on bladder and backup oral inflation tube
• CE (Europeon conformity standard)
• Infater from UK origin