The trusted Tetra range, but even smaller and in eye-catching neon colours! The slim-shaped body is very suitable for the jerking technique to perfectly mimic injured baitfish. The Tetra Neon also comes with UV coating for night fishing and for increased visibility in dark murky waters. This lure is ideal for species such as MJ, Grouper (Kerapu), Tarpon, Peacock Bass, Temesis, Sebarau and Hampala.
• Exclusively for ultralight fishing
• Excellent for jerking technique to mimic injured baitfish
• Fitted with ultra sharp Mustad hooks
• UV-coated for night fishing and increased visibility in dark murky waters
• 6 eye-catching neon colours
• Tank-tested and proven effective
• Target species: MJ, Grouper (Kerapu), Tarpon, Peacock Bass, Temesis, Sebarau and Hampala
Seahawk’s Wizard 125/150 lure is not only excellent for trolling, but also terrific as a casting lure for big salt and fresh water species. The tapered “tail” of the lure is designed to improve aerodynamics for an easy casting. The lure easily sinks to the depth stated on the packaging (3.5-5m depending on model). For trolling, the buoyancy of the lure and its tail is designed to increase the chance of the lure to loosen itself from snags when the line is allowed to slack off. This feature is an essential when trolling areas of structure.
Tip: For a faster trolling speed, simply remove the center hook. Heavier hooks like Seahawk’s 2/0’s can be used on the front and back hook hanger. Do not put heavier hooks on the center hanger to avoid upsetting the balance of the lure.