Surf Jig II spinning reel is value for money. It comes with a high power 4.8:1 gear ratio, complete with 7 ball bearings, heavy duty air bail technology and CRBB anti-corrosion ball bearings.
All of these make it an excellent choice as a saltwater surf beach reel. This reel is indeed an answered prayer for anglers who are on the lookout high and low for a good reel that ranges from fighting fish from the shore to jigging while surfing the hi-seas.
• 7 + 1 stainless steel ball bearing
• Machined fighting power handle
• High desity EVA grip knob for jigging
• Metal line clip
• Silent oscillation shaft system
• Multi-tough drag system
• Heavy duty anodized aluminium air bail wire
• Saltwater proof hyper brass pinion gear
• Infinte anti-reverse switch
• 7 + 1 high-grade stainless steel ball bearing • Ultra-lightweight yet super strong graphite body & rotor • Washable design with sealed, waterproof drag system • Forged aluminium spool • Corrosion resistant coating aluminium spool • Heavy duty anodized aluminium air bail wire • Stopper - less contruction (infinite anti-reverse switch) • Hyper power gear models only • ultra-tough machined power handle with high density power EVA grip knob • Forged aluminium ball arm • Saltwater-proof hyper brass pinion gear